ST. TERESA'S ACADEMY UNIFORM
UNIFORM CHANGES FOR THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR
For incoming freshman and sophomore students, changes include:
- The entire STA uniform, including the skirt, will be available through the star Shop in the Goppert Center.
- In addition to the existing skirt and polo, an STA blazer will be added as a formal uniform requirement. Blazers are optional for Juniors and Seniors.
STA UNIFORM ORDERING DEADLINES:
- Skirt and Blazers - April 1
- Polos - June 1
Orders submitted after these dates are not guaranteed to be available by the first day of class.
Students may stop by the Star Shop to be fitted for skirts, blazers, and polos. Scheduled dates for fitting include:
- March 7 (Freshman Enrollment Night)
- March 26 and 27 from 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Uniform purchases may also be made during regular Star Shop hours (see below), or online at stastarshop.com.
UNIFORM ORDER PICK UP DATES
Uniform orders may be picked up in the Star Shop during the week of July 22 - 23, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.. July 24-25, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Also, during orientation week in August.
STAR SHOP HOURS
Monday-Thursday 2:45 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Summer hours: the Star Shop is open by appointment only during summer hours.
By Appointment: Contact Laura Benge @ email@example.com or by calling (816) 501-0011 x117
Please click here to view St. Teresa's uniform policy.